- Learn Vedic Astrology Online
- Financial Investment Astrology
- Osho on Astrology
- Horoscope Matching
- हिंदी में पढ़िए
- About Me
- Welcome at YCSHUKLA.COM
- Blog / विस्तृत लेख
- Consultation Fee
- Join Seminars on Essential Astrology
- Astrologer's Favourite Stories
- My Quora Answer Links
- My Astrology Videos
- My Best of Quora Answers
Return of Bad Days Again For 6 Months
This has reference to my earlier blog post on 2 November 2014 , when Saturn was to enter Scorpio sign . http://ycshukla.com/entries/astro-believer-non-believer/repercussions-of-saturn-entering-into-scorpio- .
I had given following rules for understanding Jupiter-Saturn interplay , which affects politics and popular mood .
1. Saturn , where ever placed in a rashi, enhances the attributes of that rashi while it simultaneously looks at 3 other Rashis ( 3rd, 7th and 10th counted from Saturn, shown above in chart ) , where it creates upheavals for changes and reforms .
2. Jupiter , where ever posited in a Rashi , stagnates the prospects of that rashi significations ( but brings satisfaction) , while it enhances prospects for 3 other rashis it looks ( 5th, 7th and 9th) .
Jupiter- Saturn Changes in Sign Since Formation of Modi Govt. in May 2014
1. Jupiter under Saturn Aspect so Clear Bad Days For New Govt : Main Events : Draught and deficit rains causing huge price rise , floods in J&K . PM Modi in silent mode . People wondered why he is not speaking now .
2. As Saturn moves to Scorpio , the Jupiter is relieved from Saturn aspect and it is return of Achchhe Din , the good days . Main events : Win in Maharashtra , Jharkhand , Haryana Assembly elections and in J&K got power sharing . Stock market moved to its highest point as Sensex breached 30000 on 4 March 2015 .
I had predicted the coming bad days on 2 November 2014 and fall of stock market also as shown in first link.
3. Return of Bad Days Again as Saturn aspects Jupiter Again ! Main events : Parliament stalled . Successive draught in India leads to big price rise . BJP loses Bihar elections , GST stalled in Parliament , logjam with opposition continues . Stock market touches low of 23000 on 11 Feb 2016 . Vijay Mallya flees India , Bank bad debts crash market . Price rise at its peak . Brexit happens on June 24 .
See it here :
4. Return of Achche Din ( Good Days )
With Jupiter again escaping the Saturn aspect , the good sentiments again started building . Monsoon was normal , giving hope for good GDP figures . Govt tried to relax norms for bank loans and industries were given loan restructuring , GST Constitution bill was passed after accepting many opposition's suggestions . Sensex had recovered to 29000 on 8 September 2016 .
Surgical strike on Pakistan improved PM Modi's popularity while opposition was in problem , particularly , Samajwadi Party was in crisis during August to October period and BJP was assuming UP elections as cakewalk .
5. Return of Bad Days Again
As you can see in above image , Jupiter and Saturn were both aspecting second house of banking so major upheaval was due here after July 2016 . PM Modi announced the big currency note ban on 8 November 2016 and all hell breaks loose . Every financial body and individual undergo a financial earthquake kind scenario .
PM Modi was anticipating a big breakthrough and historical achievement with popularity benefit . There is no doubt about his intentions to clean the country of the bad , black money . But Saturn would not allow that till June 2017 .
See it here as Jupiter is again under the grip of Saturn till that time as Saturn finally enters Sagittarius .
It will be tough period for PM Modi as he has taken this decision on his own , so allies and colleagues will not back him . Many assembly elections are due in these 6 months . Election of President and Vice President of India are also due in this period .
But the good news is that , this recurring cycle of good and bad days will not repeat after this till 2020.
Note : Want to Learn Basic Astrology in 10 Hours for Good Decision-Making ? Follow this link http://ycshukla.com/learn-vedic-astrology-online- .
For financial astrology learning see this page http://ycshukla.com/financial-investment-astrology